Tri-Valley PC Medic provides onsite computer support to small businesses, home businesses and residential customers in the Tri-Valley cities of Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Ramon and the towns of Danville and Sunol.
Ken Cook, the owner of Tri-Valley PC Medic has over 20 years experience as a professional Desktop Analyst and works with end users supporting them on their desktop and laptop computers.
Call, and I will come to your home or business and give you the same quality professional support, assistance and training that I have given many satisfied customers. My preferred service area includes the Tri-Valley area and Castro Valley, but I will travel to neighboring locations.
The Tri-Valley PC Medic makes house-calls to checkout and fix your computer(s) and network:
- Annoying popups interrupt your browsing or computing?
- Does your computer display errors you can't understand or fix?
- Has your computer been infected with spyware or other infections?
- Has your computer given you the "blue screen of death"?
- Does your computer run very slowly, sometimes just locking up for no reason?
- New computer? Need to get the data from the old one?
- Has your printer stopped working? Can't get a picture from your scanner?
- Networking problems? Can't figure out the router? Sharing issues? Are you secure?